Welcome to Slay The Weight!
Slay the Weight is not just a phase, it's a lifestyle. The goal is to evolve and be the best in every area of your life, and health and wellness is one of those areas. Unnecessary weight can take a toll on your body and cause you to become tired, lack energy, and even decrease your self-esteem and confidence. Evolving beautifully and slaying the weight for good takes discipline, consistency, proper planning, and willpower. I want to share with you 5 Things You Must Do If You Want To Slay The Weight For Good.
- Know your why. Let me give you an example of my why. The reason why I want to lose weight is because I want to live a healthier life. I have a daughter to take care of and I plan to be around as long as I can. I also want to lose weight because I want to look better in my clothes. Everybody has their own reason why they want to lose weight. Take a moment to write down your why.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals. Specific, Measurable, Agreed Upon, Realistic, and Time-Based goals. See my real life example below to get a better understanding of how this works.
- Get the products needed to accomplish your goals. I used products from a direct sells company to help me to accelerate my weight loss goal in 2015 and I know it will do the same in 2018. I needed a jump start because the things I was doing or the lack thereof was just not enough to keep the results. To learn more about the products I used to help me slay the weight text me at (201) 292-7240.
- Make a declaration by committing to discipline and consistency. I know exactly what I am going to eat to keep the weight off. I know exactly when I have to go to the gym. I know everything that I need to do to lose the weight, but like most people discipline and consistency comes into play. That's why willpower is just as important. It is going to take everything in you to not eat your favorite ice cream or cookies, and you may have to fight yourself to get up and go to they gym. Trust and believe that you are fit to fight! Every time negative thoughts enter your mind, counteract them with positive thoughts that lead to you taking action.
- Take massive action. Wishing, hoping, and praying is good, but nothing happens if you don’t get up to make it happen. Everything real…You have to just get started!
Look at my real life example below. I wrote this goal January 2018.
“I will lose 45 pounds in 6 months so that I can live a healthy lifestyle, leading by example, and being a role model for my daughter. I will lose 8 pounds a month, 2 pounds per week by working out 4 times a week, meal prepping and eating smaller portions, along with using my direct sells company products. I'm slaying my weight loss goal by 7/31/18."
I am currently 193 pounds, goal weight is 150."
Every week I will update you and share information while on my weight loss journey. Slaying the weight off of your body is important, but slaying the weight of the things holding you back from accomplishing your goals is just as important. Feel free to join me so we can hold each other accountable and slay our weight goals together! If you need that extra push to help you accelerate your weight loss goal like me, don't forget to text me at (201) 292-7240 so that I can help you get the products you desire!